Sunday, April 15, 2007

Waldorf Style Doll Pattern

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Everyone knows, next Sunday is held the first round of presidential elections in France. Two candidates stand out slightly in the polls: plague and cholera. I mean, Segolene Royal and Nicolas Sarkozy. In fact, I pity my French friends: choosing between those two, it looks like a tour de force. Between the candidate ex-interior minister discourse hyper secure and ultimately xénophoble, and Pepsodent smile candidate with no real conviction, the French will suffer in the next five years ...
Unless a third candidate will come to everybody agrees. But I'm not sure that this could be: ray outset Jean-Marie Le Pen (recall his accession to the second round in 2002). Bayrou remains, but it is deemed quite soft. In French citizens
weapons, choose well (well, it is especially for you that I say, because in Belgium, frankly, we just know that hot govern France for five years ...).

0 comments:

Post a Comment