Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Facial Explosion Compil

essential


lovers eighteenth century and French style, so walk to the blog Essence of Frenchness , the essence of French style interior. To recognize the blog author's personal taste and the taste of others inside or outside which he guides our gaze to survey both the Ile Saint-Louis in Paris that the island of RĂ©, private collections and those museums. Recognize him as he can leave the paths of Frenchness for trips across the Atlantic or in calle of Venice. A man of taste, I tell you.



Is it necessary that I clarify that this post is not a note of "cronyism"? Certainly it is a "member" of the fairs of Mr. C., and the least things is that I walk through the blog of frequent visitors to these fairs. But my advice to visit is completely true, and I receive no commission on visitors who arrive in the blog Essence of Frenchness arriving from here!

* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment