Friday, December 31, 2010

Pink U And Ur Hand Red Hair Images




E No browsing the net looking for editions of Treasure Island of Robert Louis Stevenson , I was able to account for the diversity of coverage chosen for this novel, over more than 120 years of publication of this novel. I found, for now, a hundred different covers for editions in French and English (I have not searched the net for editions in other languages, but my curiosity could me grow there!).

Here a bunch of some blankets, among those I found a bouquet trying to sweep the diversity of styles, from stripped bearing only the name of the author's very classic with its pirate image with a wooden leg, through the choices a bit more adventurous but do not go completely off the beaten path.












* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment